Saturday, July 31, 2010

What an amazing day!!!

I couldn't have asked for a better day - for myself and for Cameron!!

I made it a point to smile and be happy today, and I did it! Now, there were points where my eyes did water a bit, but for the most part, I looked at today as a happy celebration of Cam's little life, and the imprint he has left on all of out hearts!!

I smiled at how amazing my little boy is!!

His balloon release was great! And I know he was there with us! The sun shown brighter than ever after the release and a monarch butterfly floated above us and follwed us for a few minutes as we were leaving!! I know it was a sign! You don't see something that beautiful and meaningful for no reason - especially after what we were doing!!


HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!! You are oh-so-loved, sweet pea! I hope you had an amazing time today, and smiled just as much as I did!!


         In this one, a friend of mine pointed out that it looks like an angel behing the sun, with the wings coming out on the right side, and a hand reaching out on the left side! This was right after the balloon release, and also the same time the butterfly was flying around us!
            

       Sissy with Cam's balloons!! It's hard to believe that last time she was there, she was only 3 days old!

More to come as soon as I get them uploaded...

1 comment:

Mom of 5 said...

I said a prayer for Cameron today, and for all the other angels we have in heaven. Glad to see you are doing well.