Monday, November 24, 2008

A little gift

My mom had gotten me these two gifts last week, and I couldn't be happier with them!!

The bulb will go on the tree, and while the "crystal" is also meant to go on the tree, I hang it on my rearview mirror in the car!

Honestly, getting these gifts made the holidays seem a LITTLE easier. It made me happy that we definitely have something to put on the tree, and that we're making sure Cameron is a part of all we do!

I couldn't believe she got his footprints on there too!! For an ornament, I was thinking a little blue baby booty, with his name on it, so you can imagine my surprise when she showed these to me, and I saw his little footprints on there!



They both read, "Cameron David - Forever Our Angel - July 31,2008

I'm not sure exactly where she got the bulb, but the crystal thing came from www.plaquemaker.com.

They can even put your childs face on there!


Here's the part of the page where those exact ones are!
http://plaquemaker.com/Personalized_Ornaments.html

1 comment:

Never forgetting Gregory said...

Those are awesome. I'm glad you have these items to keep Cameron close to you during the holidays. What a nice mom!