Tuesday, February 24, 2009

16 weeks...

So here I am again...16 weeks pregnant. Except at this point last July, just before 5:00pm, my water broke. It's now 5:45, and so far so good.

I am still anxiously awaiting this day to be over with, but I have no doubt that it will go by just fine. It's just a scary thought you know - to know that I was sitting in this exact spot, with my legs crossed in the same fashion, only to stand up and have my water break.

I really do have no doubt in my mind that I'll be holding a happy, healthy baby this Summer, but the nervousness that surrounds this day (and probably week 19) can't be ignored. I've actually done well today, going about things as if it were just another day. I figured that it was the only way I was going to be able to stay sane today, lol

3 comments:

Jen said...

All of my expecting blogging buddies are in my prayers every morning~

You're in my thoughts and I hope you are able to remain calm these next few weeks...

Anonymous said...

Hollie

Your story is so touching. In VNovember I lost my son Evan at 17 weeks. It has been 3 months and we are now TTC again. Everything you expressed is how imagine I will feel. I hope that you have a long, uneventful pregnancy!

Renee

Carly Marie said...

Sending you love and peace for your heart x