Sunday, April 19, 2009

Eh, whatever

You ladies are right! And honestly, I'm very much over it and not letting some random person, who has nothing better to do than mess with grieving mothers, get to me. It was just that it was the first thing I read when I got up this morning for work, and it didn't sit well with me at all.

In comparison to some other comments I have read from posters such as this one, on other people's blogs, it really is JUST WHATEVER. But, to be safe, and to make sure no one can do it again, I have set my blog to where only registered users can post.

What really gets me is how sad it is that we even have to worry about stuff like this!

3 comments:

Never forgetting Gregory said...

Agreed. You have other things to worry about than stupid remarks and insensitive people. Hope this teaches that person to shut their trap!

Mirna said...

You go Girl! ;)

Dylan's Mommy said...

I'm sorry that happened to you, Hollie!