Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Walk to Remember

I just found out about this walk tonight and that it is being held here in Michigan on October 4th! It will be in Lowell, which is a little over 2hrs. away from us, but I don't care!!

It will be another day to celebrate Cameron and all of the other little babies who's lives were lost! I didn't make the deadline to get his name on the official t-shirt, but his name and a short message I wrote, will still be able to be read during the memorial!
We will be getting balloons at the beginning of the memorial and will release them when they read Cameron's name!

As far as the t-shirt goes, I will be making our own! I'm so excited about this! I wish I weren't having to do it, but it's such a great thing! It's very bittersweet to be a part of it!


Here's the actual site:
http://www.nationalshareoffice.com./events_upcoming_walksaroundnation.shtml


I was able to find Michigan's by googling it! So, if you don't see your state or a city near you on there, try looking it up elsewhere!

2 comments:

Mrs. Mother said...

Hollie, I wish we could do ours but we have plans that we made over six months ago. There is no changing it. I am definitely going to take a moment out of that and release a balloon for Jenna.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hollie! I think the walk is an excellent way to honor your litte angel. I will have to look into it and see if there is a walk in my area!